SAWERAA is a part of Saweraa india group Private Limited is/are concerned about the privacy of the data and information of users(including sellers and buyers/customers whether registered or non-registered)accessing, offering, selling or purchasing products or services on SAWERAA'swebsites, mobile sites or mobile applications ("Website") on theWebsite and otherwise doing business with SAWERAA. "AssociateCompanies" here shall have the same meaning as ascribed in Companies Act,2013.
· Thetype of data or information that You share with or provide to SAWERAA andthat SAWERAA collects from You;
· Thepurpose for collection of such data or information from You;
· SAWERAA'sinformation security practices and policies; and
· Informationcollected and storage of such Information:
The "Information" (which shall also include data) provided by You toSAWERAA or collected from You by SAWERAA may consist of "PersonalInformation" and "Non-Personal Information".
Personal Information is Information collected that can be used to uniquelyidentify or contact You. Personal Information for the purposes of this PrivacyPolicy shall include, but not be limited to:
· Youruser name along with Your password,
· Yourtelephone number,
· Youre-mail address or other contact information,
· Yourdate of birth,
· Informationregarding your transactions on the Website, (including sales or purchasehistory),
· Yourfinancial information such as bank account information or credit card or debitcard or other payment instrument details including OTP,
· InternetProtocol address,
· Anyother items of ‘sensitive personal data or information' as such term is definedunder the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices And ProceduresAnd Sensitive Personal Data Of Information) Rules, 2011 enacted under theInformation Technology Act, 2000;
· Identificationcode of your communication device which You use to access the Website orotherwise deal with any SAWERAA entity,
· Anyother Information that You provide during Your registration process, if any, onthe Website. Such Personal Information may be collected in various waysincluding during the course of You:
· registeringas a user on the Website,
· registeringas a seller on the Website,
· availingcertain services offered on the Website. Such instances include but are notlimited to making an offer for sale, online purchase, participating in anyonline survey or contest, communicating with SAWERAA's customer service byphone, email or otherwise or posting user reviews on the items available on theWebsite, or
SAWERAA may also collect information other than Personal Information from Youthrough the Website when You visit and / or use the Website. Such informationmay be stored in server logs. This Non-Personal Information would not assistSAWERAA to identify You personally. This Non-Personal Information mayinclude:
· Yourgeographic location,
· detailsof Your telecom service provider or internet service provider,
· thetype of browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome etc.),
· theoperating system of Your system, device and the Website You last visited beforevisiting the Website,
You hereby represent to SAWERAA that:
· theInformation you provide to SAWERAA from time to time is and shall beauthentic, correct, current and updated and You have all the rights,permissions and consents as may be required to provide such Information to SAWERAA.
· Yourproviding the Information to Udaanshop and SAWERAA's consequent storage,collection, usage, transfer, access or processing of the same shall not be inviolation of any third party agreement, laws, charter documents, judgments,orders and decrees.
· YourInformation will primarily be stored in electronic form however certain datacan also be stored in physical form. We may store, collect, process and useyour data in countries other than Republic of India but under compliance withapplicable laws. We may enter into agreements with third parties (in or outsideof India) to store or process your information or data. These third parties mayhave their own security standards to safeguard your information or data and wewill on commercial reasonable basis require from such third parties to adoptreasonable security standards to safeguard your information / data.
· Purposefor collecting, using, storing and processing Your Information SAWERAAcollects, uses, stores and processes Your Information for any purpose as may bepermissible under applicable laws (including where the applicable law providesfor such collection, usage, storage or processes in accordance with the consentof the user) connected with a function or activity of each of SAWERAAentities and shall include the following:
· tofacilitate Your use of the Website or other services of SAWERAA entities;
· torespond to Your inquiries or fulfil Your requests for information about thevarious products and services offered on the Website;
· toprovide You with information about products and services available on theWebsite and to send You information, materials, and offers from SAWERAA;
· tosend You important information regarding the Website, changes in terms andconditions, user agreements, and policies and/or other administrativeinformation;
· tosend You surveys and marketing communications that SAWERAA believes may be ofinterest to You;
· topersonalize Your experience on the Website by presenting advertisements,products and offers tailored to Your preferences;
· tohelp You address Your problems incurred on the Website including addressing anytechnical problems;
· ifYou purchase any product or avail of any service from the Website, to completeand fulfil Your purchase, for example, to have Your payments processed,communicate with You regarding Your purchase and provide You with relatedcustomer service;
· forproper administering of the Website;
· toconduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g., to determinethe number of visitors to specific pages within the Website);
· toimprove the services, content and advertising on the Website;
· toprovide value added services such as Single Sign On. Single Sign On shall meana session/user authentication process that permits a user to enter his/her nameor mobile number or e-mail address or any combination thereof and password inorder to access multiple websites and applications;
· tofacilitate seamless purchase experience while making a transaction bypre-populating the OTP received through SMS by you
· tofacilitate various programmes and initiatives launched by SAWERAA or thirdparty service providers and business associates
· toanalyze how our services are used, to measure the effectiveness ofadvertisements, to facilitating payments
· toconducting academic research and surveys
· toprotect the integrity of the Website;
· torespond to legal, judicial, quasi judicial process and provide information tolaw enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on mattersrelated to public safety, as permitted by law;
· toconduct analytical studies on various aspects including user behaviour, userpreferences etc.;
· topermit third parties who may need to contact users who have bought productsfrom the Website to facilitate installation, service and any other productrelated support;
· toimplement information security practices;
· todetermine any security breaches, computer contaminant or computer virus;
· toinvestigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities and suspectedfraud,
· toundertake forensics of the concerned computer resource as a part ofinvestigation or internal audit;
· totrace computer resources or any person who may have contravened, or issuspected of having or being likely to contravene, any provision of lawincluding the Information Technology Act, 2000 that is likely to have anadverse impact on the services provided on any Website or by SAWERAA;
Sharing and disclosure of Your Information
You hereby unconditionally agree and permit that SAWERAAmay transfer, share, disclose or part with all or any of Your Information,within and outside of the Republic of India to various SAWERAA entities andto third party service providers / partners / banks and financial institutionsfor one or more of the Purposes or as may be required by applicable law. Insuch case we will contractually oblige the receiving parties of the Informationto ensure the same level of data protection that is adhered to by SAWERAAunder applicable law.
You unconditionally agree and permit SAWERAA toaccess and read your SMS to autofill or prepopulate ‘OTP’ while making atransaction and to validate your mobile number.
SAWERAA may also share Personal Information if SAWERAAbelieve it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take actionregarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potentialthreats to the physical safety of any person, violations of various terms andconditions or our policies.
We reserve the right to disclose your informationwhen required to do so by law or regulation, or under any legal obligation ororder under law or in response to a request from a law enforcement orgovernmental agency or judicial, quasi-judicial or any other statutory orconstitutional authority or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defendagainst legal claims.
You further agree that such disclosure, sharing andtransfer of Your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information shall notcause any wrongful loss to You or to any third party, or any wrongful gain tous or to any third party.
Links to third party websites
Links to third-party advertisements, third-partywebsites or any third party electronic communication service may be provided onthe Website which are operated by third parties and are not controlled by, oraffiliated to, or associated with, SAWERAA unless expressly specified on theWebsite.
Security & Retention
The security of your Personal Information isimportant to us. SAWERAA strives toensure the security of Your Personal Information and to protect Your PersonalInformation against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosureor destruction. For this purpose, SAWERAA adopts internal reviews of the datacollection, storage and processing practices and security measures, includingappropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard againstunauthorized access to systems where SAWERAA stores Your Personal Information. Each of theSAWERAA entity shall adopt reasonablesecurity practices and procedures as mandated under applicable laws for theprotection of Your Information. Provided that Your right to claim damages shallbe limited to the right to claim only statutory damages under InformationTechnology Act, 2000 and You hereby waive and release all SAWERAA entitiesfrom any claim of damages under contract or under tort.
If you choose a payment gateway to complete anytransaction on Website then Your credit card data may be stored in compliancewith industry standards/ recommended data security standard for security offinancial information such as the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard(PCI-DSS).
SAWERAA may share your Information with third partiesunder a confidentiality agreement which inter alia provides for that such thirdparties not disclosing the Information further unless such disclosure is forthe Purpose. However, SAWERAA is notresponsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third partiesthat receive Your Personal Information. SAWERAA is not liable for any loss or injury caused toYou as a result of You providing Your Personal Information to third party(including any third party websites, even if links to such third party websitesare provided on the Website).
Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policyor elsewhere, SAWERAA shall not beheld responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of Your Personal Information,if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event (asdefined below).
A Force Majeure Event shall mean any event that isbeyond the reasonable control of SAWERAA and shall include, without limitation,sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes orindustrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government,computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer, computer system or computernetwork,, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption (provided beyondreasonable control of SAWERAA ), power or electricity failure orunavailability of adequate power or electricity.
While We will endeavor to take all reasonable andappropriate steps to keep secure any Personal Information which We hold aboutYou and prevent unauthorized access, You acknowledge that the internet orcomputer networks are not fully secure and that We cannot provide any absoluteassurance regarding the security of Your Personal Information.
You agree that all Personal Information shall beretained till such time required for the Purpose or required under applicablelaw, whichever is later. Non-Personal Information will be retainedindefinitely.
User discretion and opt out
You agree and acknowledge that You are providingyour Information out of your free will. You have an option not to provide orpermit SAWERAA to collect YourPersonal Information or later on withdraw Your consent with respect to suchPersonal Information so provided herein by sending an email to the grievanceofficer or such other electronic address of the respective SAWERAA entity as may be notified to You. In suchcase, You should neither visit any Website nor use any services provided by SAWERAA entities nor shall contact any of SAWERAA entities. Further, SAWERAA may not deliver products to You, upon Yourorder, or SAWERAA may deny you accessfrom using certain services offered on the Website.
You can add or update Your Personal Information onregular basis. Kindly note that SAWERAA would retain Your previous PersonalInformation in its records.
For SAWERAA (Saweraa India group Pvt. Ltd.) :
Mr.Jay Prakash , the designated grievance officerunder Information Technology Act, 2000
Business / Assets Sale or Transfers
You hereby acknowledge and agree that this PrivacyPolicy:
· isclear and easily accessible and provide statements of SAWERAA policies andpractices with respective to the Information;
· providesfor the various types of personal or sensitive personal data of information tobe collected;
· providesfor the purposes of collection and usage of the Information;
· providesfor disclosure of Information; and
· providesfor reasonable security practices and procedures.